[Bg-dance] Clarifying Dec & January plans

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 22:28:52 PST 2010

There may be some confusion on when we are meeting and dancing over the next 2 months.  Here are the plans.

There will be dance at Yule Revel (Dec. 11th)
We are going to have a Dance, Dress, and Delectalbes on Dec. 12th) from 6-8, plus an intermediate session focused on Candle Dance from 5-6.

There will be NO dance guild practice on 4th Sunday  in December (26th).  Have a great holiday.

We will be meeting for normal dance guild meeting from 6-8 on 2nd and 4th Sundays in January (9th and 23rd).

In addition, the Candledance performers and alternates should plan to attend 4 of the 5 Sundays in January  from 5-6 pm:  Dec. 9th, 16th, 23rd, and the 30th.

Thanks for being such an enthusiastic guild.  I love working with you all!

Hopefully, I'll see you at Yule or at 3-D next Sunday.

HL Sorcha ni Fhaolain   aka Star
Guild Principal