[Bg-dance] Dance Guild Meeting - 3D - Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 07:52:06 PST 2010

European Dance Guild and Musicians:

Come join us this Sunday for our European dance practice.  We'll be enjoying a 3D Evening of Dance, Dress, and Delectables.

This month, we are only meeting on the 2nd Sunday.  3D will be from 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.

3D: Put on your garb and come dance.  Bring something to share, such as a dessert, cheese, cut veges or fruit.  Please focus on finger food portions, but anything is welcome.

Intermediate Dancers Addition:
Intermediate Dancers, there is more Candle Dance practice from 5-6 pm, same location.  This includes finalizing the dancers for Candlemas.

There will also be dancing at Yule Revel on Saturday.  Feel free to join us for classes from 2 to 4:30.  The choir will be performing from 4:30 to 5, so we will end teaching dances prior to that performance...cause I want to watch it!

There should also be dances in the evening.  A mix of different choices including SCA Traditional, English Country Dance, Italian Ren, Griesley, Bransles, and Almans.

I hope to see you all this weekend and enjoy dancing together!

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad