[Bg-dance] Sunday Dance Guild is Dance, Dress, and Desserts

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 14:02:38 PDT 2010

European Dance Guild:
Come join us this Sunday for our regular European dance practice.  In addition, it will be a D3 for our regular meeting.

Dance, Dress, and Dessert revel is this Sunday. Bring a dessert to share, dress in garb, and lets dance for the fun of it.

We meet the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.  Garb is recommended, but not required.

Intermediate Dancers Addition:
Intermediate Dancers, there is a "Let's Work the Kinks Out" session from 5-6 pm, same location.  We'll be planning the dances for the upcoming demos.

Upcoming Special Dance Opportunities:
September 18th - Renaissance in the Park.  We'll be doing a dance demo for about 30 minutes before noon.  (Day is 10 am - 2 pm)
October 9th - Fable Fest.  We'll be doing a dance demo for about 30 minutes at the stage starting at 2:30.  (Day is 1 to 5)

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad