[Bg-dance] Dance, Dress, and Delectables this Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 08:38:29 PDT 2011

European Dance Guild:
Come join us this Sunday for our regular European dance practice PLUS Dance, Dress, and Delectables (D3).

We meet the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.

D3: Dance, Dress, and Delectables revel is this Sunday. Put on your garb and come dance (street clothes are still acceptable).  Bring something to share, such as a dessert, cheese, cut veges or fruit.  Please focus on finger food portions, but anything is welcome.

This is also a Challenge Dance evening.  Each participant will be given an opportunity to choose a dance they want to dance that evening (you don't need to know the name, we accept "descriptions").
There is also the opportunity to add a challenge to the dances by any number of choices:
1) Choose an attitude for the dance
2) Practice fan or other accessory skills during the dance
3) Teach or lead the dance
4) Some other option

Intermediate Dancers Addition:
Intermediate Dancers, we'll meet in the hour before.  We are still interested in suggestions for a Candledance.  We'll work on 4 person dances and possible Candledance ideas.

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, "Star"
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad