[Bg-dance] Italian ren in Austin

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 08:11:06 PST 2011

Thank you for the kind offer.  We definitely have some interest, it is just setting a date and time.

And although this was not mentioned, I am thinking we will want to try to communicate this with other groups, like Shadowlands, to help open this up as more an unofficial regional workshop opportunity.

Looking at Kingdom Calendar, I'm thinking the 24-26 of February (Bonwicke's Artisan is in competition) or March 2-4 (nothing competing, but is the week prior to Gulf War) or March 23-25 (nothing competing, but week after Gulf War).

Would any of these work for you and would you prefer Saturday or Sunday workshop hours?  We were speculating about it being a Noon to 5 pm time slot.  Is that viable?

Please let us know what best works for you so we can get a location reserved and start communicating it to others.

Thanks so much!!!

Star