[Bg-dance] Italian ren in Austin

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:36:39 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:11 AM,  <star7fisher at aol.com> wrote:

> And although this was not mentioned, I am thinking we will want to try to
> communicate this with other groups, like Shadowlands, to help open this up
> as more an unofficial regional workshop opportunity.

I would definitely open it up to all interested parties.

> Looking at Kingdom Calendar, I'm thinking the 24-26 of February (Bonwicke's
> Artisan is in competition) or March 2-4 (nothing competing, but is the week
> prior to Gulf War) or March 23-25 (nothing competing, but week after Gulf
> War).

Any of those weekends works for me. Will being so close to Gulf Wars
affect your dancers?

> Would any of these work for you and would you prefer Saturday or Sunday
> workshop hours?  We were speculating about it being a Noon to 5 pm time
> slot.  Is that viable?

Not sure what you mean by "workshop" hours. Noon is good since it
takes me about three hours to get there. Were you wanting one day or
two?

> Please let us know what best works for you so we can get a location reserved
> and start communicating it to others.

Any ideas on what steps or dances you want to learn? That will
determine how much time it takes.

--Perronnelle

--
Poetry aims to express by means of language precisely that which
language is powerless to express.  -- Paul Valéry (1871-1945)