[Bg-dance] Terpsichore at the Tower, but up against Gulf Wars

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jan 10 09:48:39 PST 2011

     Terpsichore at the Tower XVII
     March 19, 2011

It's a dance event in the area of Ann Arbor, Michigan.  This one is
the final weekend of Gulf Wars, which I believe has much MUCH more
dancing.  But for those of us who don't like camping, and don't mind
spending for plane tickets, it's a thought.  (And I started in that
group, so for me it's nice to see friends.)

They usually have three tracks of classes for some 6 hours or so.
It has a good scholarly flavor -- reconstructing more Gresley dances,
for example -- though they also have classes on SCA staples.

Danyell de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com