[Bg-dance] Our own dance booklet

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:19:17 PDT 2011

It would be interesting to have commentary.  For example, the right-hand
star in Whirligig.  Was that decision made because it seemed to go more
smoothly?  Because that was someone's original interpretation?

There are probably some variations we do for good reasons; others just
because that's how we learned it.  If others do it differently, should we
switch to be more consistent?  Or is our way actually better?

Gwenneth