[Bg-dance] Shadowlands this evening

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Apr 29 11:36:01 PDT 2012

Well, *I'm* set on going to dance practice at Shadowlands this
evening.

Unfortunately, Star will not be able to go.  I'll still go to her
place, to borrow the boom box just in case and to drop off some new CD
copies, and I will leave for Shadowlands from there at 4:30ish.

Gunna / Grace said that she wanted to go, and Madylyne / s1ren was
interested but had a constraint.  You two, and anyone else who might
want to go, please call me on my cell phone at 512 739 5674 to let me
know and I can give you directions.  She's up by Pflugerville; step 1
is driving south to US 290 (Google Maps says it's a touch shorter and
faster than US 79), so if you have a more convenient rendezvous,
please let me know.

Danyell de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com