[Bg-dance] Went to Shadowlands

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Apr 29 21:45:45 PDT 2012

Good dance practice.  It was 2 hours because that was the time slot
they had, so they kept it moving.  They will have a new site sometime
in the summer because the current site is going to be demolished.
It took less than 2 hours from there to my apt -- even leaving Star's
a little late and getting on I-35 at 4:50 or so, I ate in in the
diner.

It's a young and energetic crowd: 11 there, one at his first dance
practice, 2 as like their second or third.

BTW, the eatery I was thinking of is on SR 36 in Caldwell.  There's a
McDonald's on the corner, but just past it is a combo of Subway and
this little eatery -- several types of burgers, a few other dishes,
lots of ice cream.

Danett de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com