[Bg-dance] Memo: darkening the hall

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 11:21:46 PST 2012

Actually, I'm not sure any announcement happened last year that bid people to extinguish any lights.

And at one point we bantered around the idea of having a herald essentially call order, announce essentially a nicely written history of candlemas/Imbold about it is time to douse all lights of the winter's passing and once again celebrate the new lighting of the hall.  The dancers of Bryn Gwlad will bring in the light so all can rejoice and welcome the sun's gaining strength.

I have not written it up yet or confirmed the pageantry with their Excellencies.  Keep reminding me to follow up on this so that we have it in place and ready to implement.

Star