[Bg-dance] Pay the Piper Hijinks on 1/22/12

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 13:53:22 PST 2012

Dancers,

The musicians will be joining us on 1/22/12.  It will NOT be a D3, but since Cecilia mentions it below...it might be nice if people are willing to bring some delectables as appreciation gifts for the musicians - I imagine they might even be willing to share.

I will remind people that Mott and Da'ud (I think that's his name) have been doing a health effort, so they would probably prefer fresh strawberries, like her contribution at the last D3.  Or perhaps some nice fresh veges.

So some sweets and healthier snacks to gift our partners with is requested.  It's a busy weekend for me, but I will try to come up with a Pay the Piper gift or two.

Thanks.

Star