[Bg-dance] Mini-Revel at Dance Guild Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 07:39:45 PDT 2012

The musicians are prepping their instruments, the cooks are plotting their feasting pleasures, and the dancers are ready to trip...oops, I mean...lift their hearts and feet in joy.  Please come join us for a D3 mini-revel:  Dance, Dress, and Delectables.

When:  Sunday, June 10th, from 6 to 8 pm
Where:  Wells Branch MUD at 3000 Shoreline Drive in North Austin

Please wear period garb if you can and bring a contribution for our potluck delectables table.   Finger foods of all kinds of nutritional value are enjoyed.

If you have a particular dance you are eager to do and the musicians can play...then both musicians and I can be bribed to ensure your selection gets on the program <wink, wink, nudge, nudge>

And if you don't have plans yet for any classes at King's College on the 23rd, we have a pretty solid dance track that day and there is always happiness to have dance angels that are familiar with the dances supporting our instructors.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you at the revel and King's College.

Sorcha ni Fhaolain, called Star
Dance Guild Principal