[Bg-dance] Journeyman versus no-knock

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:01:24 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

>> I though Journeyman was the 2nd & 4th Sundays. Did it change?
>

> I had to think a moment, because I go every Sunday (except 5th),
> Unless I am totally spaced out of my gourd,
> Journeyman: 1 and 3.
> General: 2 and 4.
> Free: 5 (twice a year).

>From the Sep. 6th reminder:

"Come join us this Sunday for our regular European dance practices.

Popular dance meets the 2nd & 4th Sunday each month from 6-8 pm at
Wells branch recreation center on 3000 Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas
78728.   Guild is open to all dancers, all levels.  Street clothes are
the norm for dress, though garb is welcome.

Journeyman Dancers meet at same location starting at 5 pm.  Journeyman
is for experienced dancers who are eager to explore new dances and are
patient to let teachers work through the bugs on some dances too."

So I'm guessing you've gone to weekly practices with Journeyman on the
1st & 3rd? I've been coming on the 2nd and want to verify before I
switch my schedule to coming on the 3rd.

--Perronnelle

--
Do you ever get the feeling that the only reason we have elections is
to find out if the polls were right?  -- Robert Orben