[Bg-dance] Journeyman versus no-knock

Star Fisher star7fisher at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 16:53:42 PDT 2012

Yes, Popular Dance is the regular dance practice on 2nd & 4th.

Journeyman is for experienced dancers and meets for 1 hour on 2nd & 4th Sundays, but then also meets for as much dancing as we want (usually 2 hours) on the 1st & 3rd Sundays.

I use the blurb you cited for reminders on Popular Dance weeks, but tend to be far less formal with the blurb on only Journeyman dance weeks.

Does that help clear it up?

Star