[Bg-dance] Ren Day in Park this Saturday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 14:40:39 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I was hoping you can provide support for the 2 dance demos this Saturday at Ren Day in the Park.

We are scheduled for 11 am and 1 pm demos.  Check in with me at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled demos.

I'm hoping to perform the following in each set:

Heart's Ease
Black Almain
Herald's in Love or Picking of Sticks (depends on numbers)
Maltese Bransle
New Bo Peep
Pease Bransle

The event will be located at the
Katherine Fleischer Park on Klattenhoff, in the Wells Branch subdivision. The
event starts at 10 and ends at 2pm. We need fighters, artisans, dancers, and
anyone else that would like to help. We will have five 10 X 20 pavilions set up
for demonstrations with tables. Please bring your own chairs. If you have
something that you would like to demonstrate or show the public, bring it.?We
have a couple of demonstrations that we will need help with, very simple.We will
have a list field for the fighters and a B&B pavilion. Water will be provided.

The purpose of this event is to show the residents of the area what we do and to
repay the MUD for the use of the facilities that we use. Please try to arrive by
9 so that everything will be ready by 10.

Watch the list for possible cancellation due to weather, but otherwise, please plan to be there if you can.

Sorcha ni Fhaolain (Star)