[Bg-dance] Candlemas ball list

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Tue Dec 10 16:14:21 PST 2013

I think Quen Quer Que is popular enough outside our barony.  It seems like the Shadowland kids like it and I know some of the northern dancers like it.

I have considered the floor.  However, people like to dance these dances but we don't do them a lot due to the time period constraints.  This event doesn't have that and so I feel like it is the opportunity to dance ones that we don't get to regularly.  We can also ask the musicians to bring the speed down a little if needed which may be the best idea.

Any other ideas?  I'm going to try to come up with a clear list this week so people can talk to me at Yule and I can come up with a pretty finalized list soon.  I know that musicians are either going to have to learn the music.

Myfanwy