[Bg-dance] Fwd: Boar's Head Medieval Christmas Pageant Demo

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Dec 11 11:48:01 PST 2013

     ---------- Forwarded message ----------
     Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:44:33 -0600
     From: Cecilie de Leycestre <cecilie.de.leycestre at gmail.com>
     To: bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org
     Subject: [Bryn-gwlad] Boar's Head Medieval Christmas Pageant Demo

Benedicitee!

I hope this missive find each one of you warm and safe!

Our fair barony's presence has been requested for a Medieval Christmas
Pageant on month from today (January 11, 2014). The Pageant is behing
hosted by St. Albert the Great Catholic Church here in Austin. I will be
communicating with them to get more details and begin planning. However,
this date falls during the Crown Tournament. So, keep this in mind. I am
not expecting a Chivalric portion of the demo, but am curious to know how
many rapier fighters (and a Marshal) might be available. Let me know if you
can attend! Also, guild leaders - do you feel your guild can make a
showing? This will help me determine tables, etc. They would like us to put
on our demo in the 3 hours before prior to the Pageant, so from 4pm unti
7pm. I am hoping to set up a site walk through in the next couple of weeks
so let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to look
for.

I know this is short notice, but this is a yearly event for the church and
it could become a regular demo for our barony. I have total faith in us
that we can get this planned and pull it off in just a month!

YIS,

Cecilie de Leycestre