[BG-heralds] Fwd: 1 BG-heralds moderator request(s) waiting (fwd)

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Oct 20 11:49:51 PDT 2010

<bg-heralds-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> waiting for your consideration at: ...
> Pending subscriptions:
> cuteolpuddytat at yahoo.com (Andre) Tue Oct 12 12:19:13 2010

Dreda asked:
> Is there some reason not to accept this request?  I don't recognize
> the name, but it has been showing up in my inbox for a while now.

I don't recognize the name either.  Also, I Googled for it and found
only a few hits, including <http://profiles.yahoo.com/cuteolpuddytat>,
which is, um, unspecific.  (I could *ask* who he is, of course.)

But what do people want the subscription policy to be?  Anyone who
asks and doesn't spam?  Heralds or herald-symps in Bryn Gwlad, like
Johann or Laszlo?

Danel Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com