[Blacklake] Blacklake Digest, Vol 14, Issue 5

Amanda Hunter amandathehunter at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 10:27:15 PDT 2008

Hey guys. I'm over in Midland right now, snoring away. Sam wants me to get a ride to garb night tonight if possible, since he works in Odessa and then his ride could just drop him off.

Is anyone in Midland able to give me a ride to garb night, and then give sam and I a ride back?

If you can, call me at (432)230-4843. Mama Huff will probably answer, just tell her you're calling about giving me a ride to Garb Night, she'll wake me up so I can make plans with you.

Thanks so much,
Amanda