[Blacklake] Group suspensions

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jan 9 20:35:26 PST 2008

Good Morning,

  After further discussions, I am clarifying some wording and actions. As
  previously discussed this will be announced in Their Majesties Ulsted
  and Ebergardis' final court this Saturday.

The Western Region administrative entity is dissolved effective January
12th, 2008.

The Shires of Adlersruhe, An Loch, Blacklake, Crossrode Keep and
Mendersham are suspended pending Society resolution.  These groups must
cease organized SCA-sponsored activities until such time as the matter
is resolved.  Access to the group accounts and financial records must
be turned over to the Kingdom Exchequer until the groups are dissolved
or restored by the Corporate level.  As I have tried to make clear in my
appeal informational messages, it should be fairly obvious that unfortunate
behavior during this period cannot fail to dilute the value of pleadings
for restoration to full status.

  Please complete the polling process on the original time-line in order
  to not delay merger of your groups should the request for dissolution
  be upheld. As well, it will communicate the desires of the groups as
  to which region they will become part of should their dissolution not
  be upheld. This is just one piece of data that the Crown and I will
  use to determine the new regional boundaries and group consolidations.

  I have talked with the Kingdom Exchequer this morning and she will be
  working with you directly or via one of her deputies to take possession
  of the group finances and financial records as promptly as possible.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Acting Kingdom Seneschal