[Blacklake] Sewing Night - May 20th

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 18:08:57 PDT 2008

We'll be sorry to miss you, Logan, this Tuesday.  We've pretty much set up for the next several Tuesdays; is Tuesday not a good day for you?  Should we try Wednesday for the next couple of weeks after this one?  We would like to see some other people at garb nights; we've been enjoying ourselves, and we'd like to share. :)
Gianetta