[Blacklake] Sewing Night - May 20th

tomjenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Sun May 18 19:00:02 PDT 2008

In my mundane life, I'm a reporter/photographer for the Big Spring Herald, and I have to cover all city council meetings, which are scheduled for the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month... unfortunately, we're getting into the budget season, which is going to mean a lot of special meetings, usually on tuesday nights.

I'd hate for you guys to have to move your garb night on account of me. I know how busy Britta and several others are, and I certainly wouldn't want to cause anyone hardships.

When I am able to attend a garb night, what should I bring/plan for? I know very, very little of sewing, although my mother is attempting to teach me... I'm not sure exactly what goes on lol...