[Blacklake] Tuesday A & S

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 09:44:23 PST 2009

Greetings, all!
Tuesday we will once again be at Britta's in Midland, 3304 Kansas in Midland.  We will begin around 6:30PM with the sewing and the chatting and whatever else you want to work on. :)  Gerold is not working, so if there's something you'd like him to help you with, bring it along or send him an email.  We'll try to be in Odessa again soon.  Our regular hostess is having life explode and implode simultaneously making things difficult for her, poor dear.
Hope you can make it!
Gianet