[Blacklake] Tuesday A & S

paintingforfun at aol.com paintingforfun at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 10:00:12 PST 2009

? I enjoyed the mochiko cake Sat. night and was grateful for the recipe. Thank you! For those interested, I found the sweet rice flour available through Amazon. The flour suggested in the blog recipe is a whopping $24 bucks. (cough-cough!) But...another seller has it for about $2.19. (plus shipping of course)
? My first choice for shopping unusual ingredients is 'Adriana's Caravan' but they don't carry flours. If you need a hard to find spice.....Go there!

?A&S is in Midland...that makes it easier for me to go. By the way, this is Lise (Philippa) I know I don't post much.