[Blacklake] garage sale

Gianetta Malatesta gianettamalatesta at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 17:39:59 PDT 2009

Greetings!
So the garage sale that I thought was last weekend is apparently this weekend.  The people who are throwing the garage sale have offered to open up to us SCA folk to peruse and buy early, especially since we have an event this weekend.
If you want to get in on some of this, they're letting us walk through this Thursday from 6-8.
I think the address is 6909 Stonegate in Odessa.
They mentioned that they had camping gear, feast gear, fabric, and other things.
Hope to see you there!
Gianet