[Blacklake] Fw: Storm Troupers Bellydance invites you to Veils, Zills (Ju...

PaintingForFun at aol.com PaintingForFun at aol.com
Tue May 5 11:05:26 PDT 2009

Oh Boy! I'm in. I miss dancing so much, and Billie is a fun and gentle
instructor.

I know I can't make it too very many A&S's but I am always available  for
costuming help, just give me a call. My experience is heavy in Middle
Eastern persona, and many years of dance performance/instruction. Costuming
included.

Lise....ie HL Philippa      238-3921

In a message dated 5/3/2009 7:41:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,