[Blacklake] this weekend

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Thu May 7 07:34:37 PDT 2009

For those without a blackstar

May 8th-10th

The Shire of Blacklake

Presents

The Prince II

The Wrath of Machiavelli

It has been eight years since our glorious Doge passed and a new Principessa
came to guide our City.  Alas her reign has come to a tragic end, one that
saw the light of our City snuffed out by a fall to the bottom of a
stairwell, in the middle of the night, onto some daggers.

So we gather once again to celebrate the life of one leader and to look for
the next from our many citizens.  Join us as Patrons show the skill of their
champions in the chivalric, rapier, bardic, and artisan fields.  Only the
one who has gathered the best to their courts will have the power, wealth
and influence needed to become our new leader, our new Prince.

The site tokens shall be gold coins that can be used to sponsor champions in
the tourneys, bribe officials, gamble, or given away.  Those sponsoring the
winners in any tourneys will gain all the entry fees gathered.  At the end
of the day the coins will be tallied.  Remember, whoever has the gold makes
the rules.

Site fee $7 adult $3 children under 10 see website for more details.

Make check payable to: SCA Inc./Shire of Blacklake.  Minors must be
accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21
year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from
the parents.

Site is the Lake Sweetwater Municipal Park (known as the Gothic Site)

Site open at 2pm Friday and close noon Sunday

Autocrat:

Centurion Gerold Von Drachenhohle

MKA Chris England

(432)238-4580