[Bordermarch] prayer request

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Wed Dec 3 16:34:29 PST 2003

I got a call a little while ago telling me that HE Amberlea, ( Mom ) has been admitted to the I.C.U. at St. Elizabeth hosp. in Beaumont, TX. with a low blood count. The call gave few details, and I've not been able to go by the hospital yet, but we thought it best to let everyone know about this so that well wishes and prayers could be sent to her and the family.
    It is my understanding that she will not be kept long, which leads me to believe that this is not a critical situation, but please join me in praying for a woman who from time to time has probably prayed for and supported you.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Elrique