[Bordermarch] I'm Ok

lou burgin xlnc_amberlea at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 5 16:46:23 PST 2003

Dear Friends and Family,  To start, I am fine!!  Thank you all for the prayers and wishes that I  know were there whether I saw you or not.  I never had to go to ICU, but I did go to the ER and was given blood.  They also did a gastroscope and fixed the ulcers in my stomach which have apparently been there quite a while.  I am home now and feeling just fine.  If I limp more in the future it is because I can no longer have the drugs for my knees that cause the ulcers.  All and all a pretty fair trade.  Thanx again and I love you all.    AmberLea

lou burgin
xlnc_amberlea at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.