[Bordermarch] Work and Picnic day planned...

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Jul 3 04:38:38 PDT 2003

Yes, from Beaumont take Hwy 69 North through Woodville and Colmesniel. One
mile past the Colmesniel city limit sign ( on the other side ) is FM 255...
Take a Right on to this and proceed about 5 and a half miles. The entrance
to Jones country is on the Left and is marked by a faded blue and yellow
sign. Since the entrance is just over a hill top, you can't see it until
you're right on it so be watching. After you turn in look for the third
entrance in to the park. Usually the only one open. There will be a sign
that reads SCA participants only. Take this road past the stone gates all
the way past the second set of restrooms and after you top the last rise,
you'll be able to see the castle. Some of us are going up on Thursday
evening, but for sure on Friday. I look forward to meeting you. Drive
safely, Elrique