[Bordermarch] Re: Postponed populace meeting; Work weekend at castle site

RIsaac9056 at aol.com RIsaac9056 at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 08:40:10 PDT 2003

 So there will be no meeting this Thursday, July 3? When will it be
rescheduled?  Also is the Picnic at the castle to be on Friday or Saturday or both
days?
 One last thing what is everyone bringing? Will this be a pot luck thing or
should everyone just bring what they want? Well, Hope to hear back from
everyone soon.

In service of the dream
Ld Caradoc
Robert W. Isaacson