[Bordermarch] on my way to Bordermarch...

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sun Jun 15 13:36:55 PDT 2003

Lady Muriella,

    Although I've not been around long enough to remember you,  I hold to
the assertion that you're just a friend I haven't met yet... Allow me to
introduce myself. I'm Ld. Elrique, and I'm the seneschal of Bordermarch.
I'm so glad to hear of your travel to our fair barony and look forward to
welcoming you personally upon your arrival.
    My phone # is 409-833-9794. This information is in the Blackstar, but I
want you to have it readily available to you. If there is anything I can do
to make your transition more comfortable, please let me know. I'm sure there
are several here who will herald the return of a dear friend, I merely await
the arrival of a new one.
                                                                In servitiae
Christe et Coronae
                                                                Ld. Elrique