[Bordermarch] on my way to Bordermarch...

Kathy Dale pakldr at swbell.net
Sun Jun 15 16:33:18 PDT 2003

Thank you.  I will be bringing my canines down Wednesday, they are a van
load by themselves, and by Saturday hope to have the first installment of my
belongings set up in my "new" little house.  I will be house sitting for
about 2 weeks for my new landlords, then hope to return to get another load
from storage and move it down as well.

In between times of all that, I will be looking for a job, got to pay bills
and  all...LOL

Then I hope to look up a meeting or activity or 2 and see who all is still
around...
M.