[Bordermarch] Re: Bordermarch digest, Vol 1 #15 - 1 msg

RIsaac9056 at aol.com RIsaac9056 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 11:18:28 PST 2003

No problem My address is 2301 west Lucas Dr Beaumont, Texas. Phone # is 409-899-9123. if anyone is intrested just show up around 6:30 on. We will keep having fun untill all is to tired to go on. we have extra beds up stairs if anyone needs them. Bring your own drink if you wish to have any special beverage. We are planning to hold this tonight at regular fighter pratice time. If noone answwers when  you call for directions just leave the time you called and and a phone number and we will return. Hope to see a lot of people there. Also bring some snakes if you want to as well. Not required.

LD Caradoc of Bordermarch
Robert Isaacson