[Bordermarch] A Trade

Jackie Leslie jackie_leslie at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 17 16:37:43 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hey All,

For those who haven't heard I won a wonderful schlager (assuming the spelling
is correct) at the Volunteer Raffle at War. Since I don't fight and Dana isn't
a light fighter I have a proposition for anyone who is. I am willing to trade
this blade for the necessary equipment for Ashley, my daughter, to begin
fighting in youth rapier. If any of you is interested, I'll be at fighter
practice Thursday and yes, I'll bring the blade for all to see. Pass this on
to anyone you think might be interested.

Jackie

Jackie Leslie
jackie_leslie at earthlink.net[1]
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.