[Bordermarch] The latest pictures of the castle!

Cameron Crane cameron at anderson-studio.com
Tue Nov 4 14:35:50 PST 2003

Greeting unto all,

   Here is a link to the latest pictures of the castle renovations.

   The Door are now in!!!  To our master welder Bill and Adolph,Vivat!  They
look Awesome.

   The Bridge leading to the Castle Borderkeep has undergone major widening
and strengthening.
It is ready for some bridge battle scenarios.

  All the Archer slots are all cut and ready for Archers to fill them.  I
believe all the stair are complete now too!

To the many that made it to work this last weekend:  ViVat!

Back post & railings still need to be finished. There are still lots of
little details and site cleaning and site prep work for this coming weekend.
Come all to help complete this Dream, so that we may show Our Royalty what
can be accomplished by Barony Bordermarch.

 Oh, the feeling to look at the renovations of what is now the STONE Castle
Borderkeep and say: I did my part.

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=Phocas&p=work&AID=1076191

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!