[Bordermarch] A&S Activities

Mark Masters celtic_chaos75 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 10:38:54 PST 2003

Greetings unto you all this holiday season,

Well once more the time has come to find out what all every one has been
doing for the Arts & Sciences here in Barnoy Bordermarch.  If you could take
a few minutes & let me know I would greatly appreciate the help you all give
to me in this task.

In service to the dream & the populace of Bordermarch,
Morgan Lucktain

P.S. - Safe & pleasant jounries to you & yours this holiday season