[Bordermarch] yule invite from Blackmoor

John R Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Fri Nov 28 21:53:20 PST 2003

	Friends...

Word came to these lands of a yule celebration in Meridies, our friends
to the east... Blackmoor.

The celebration will take place on Dec. 13th at 6pm.
Maplewood United Methodist Church on 11 center circle in Sulfur LA.

for directions: http://brotherguido.com/blackmoor/churchmap.htm.

Lord Gilbert's address is
revhigg at prodigy.net    >	if you are in need of more information

dont forget our sister group of Greywood, there yule is on the 7th of
Dec.

hope to see many of you at the demo tomorrow.   9am to 5pm
College st.   ( between Dowlen and Major )
look for Antoine's and Salena's beacon of a pavillion!

much love,
	Armand