[Bordermarch] for posterity's sake

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Apr 15 16:15:30 PDT 2004

I just wanted to post a quick note that was forwarded to me. The Shadowlands hosted their event last week and a local member came away with the A&S Championship. The next time any of you see the Lovely Ly. Issabella, ( yes, Jackie ) give her a big hug and say congratulations and thanks for your enthusiasm and hard work. Undoubtedly, this was one of her masterfully done scholarly pieces that have become so popular throughout the kingdom. Ly. Issabella, I can't wait to read this one.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Ld. Elrique