[Bordermarch] Free website from Majestic Fox :)

R. Bonner mythus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 16 18:01:22 PDT 2004

Hi all I just got done with the math in regards to a free web site for
Bordermarch and have determined that I can provide the following package
if this will not work let me know and I can adjust the pricing.

Disc Space: What ever is needed within reason free of charge

Monthly transfer: I will not worry to much unless you exceed 5 GB a month

Domain name: www.bordermarch.org <http://www.bordermarch.org/> free of
charge

One e-mail account for each officer of Bordermarch free of charge

Site access: I will load a php  web site builder and setting up  private
FTP access its up to you. I will not set up any thing for FrontPage I
can not afford the license. However if you want to pay for that I will
check in to it further for you.

Live help line: Just call I will help in what ever way  can free of
charge as soon as the 800 help line has been installed.

If the price is to much let me know and I will see if I can make it any
lower

Thank you,
Suren-Unegen (Majestic Fox)
Mongo-Unegen Company, commanding