[Bordermarch] Free website from Majestic Fox :)

Cameron Crane cameron at anderson-studio.com
Mon Aug 23 15:17:35 PDT 2004

Greetings unto Suren-Unegen (Majestic Fox),

We are interested in this offer, the price sound so good I wonder what the
catch is?

You didn't leave any contact information and none of the officers in
Bordermarch seem to know who you are... :)  Ansteorra site didn't bring up
anything for Suren or majestic fox.

We would like some more fill in on information so the officers can properly
discuss you most generous offer.

Thank you,

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)