[Bordermarch] Free website from Majestic Fox :)

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 07:06:30 PDT 2004

LOL how soon people for get,
My name is Richard Bonner i had the plesure of living
in Bordermarch a wile back heck i went to Gulf Wars
this year with you guys. the catch well there is none
think of this as a return on the knidness shown to me
wile i was there. i am not in the records hummm
strange you must not keep track of non-members i went
to like 3 or 4 meetings. no matter though Bordermarch
treated me well i just want to return the kindness.

Majestic Fox