[Bordermarch] gathering and some fighting

John R Parrish armand_caitrin at juno.com
Wed Jan 28 21:45:17 PST 2004

Friends...

Time is of short notice, but our Baronial Event Steward is working on our
celebration.
Lady Ophelia has some tasks still open, please get with her.... hmmm
tomorrow can be a good day to do so.
We can meet in the same place as last Thursday, if all are in agreement.

I am not sure as to fighting... as the ground still is quite hazardous.

We "do" have these positions filled...
Gate:			Lady Selina    aka Cindi
MoC:			Lady Serina   aka Sonja
Champion scrolls:	Lord Blayre    aka David
Youth participant scrolls:	Lady Kathleen and M'lady Lylliane
Chivalric:		Sir Alexis   ( our current champion )    still need a list
mistress
Rapier:			Don Ansgar (our current champion )   still need a list mistress
Archery:			Lord Carluccio ( our current champion )
Arts and Science:		Mistress Gwyneth (our current champion )  judges?
Chiurgeon on site:	Lady Kandyce   aka Kandyce

Feast Steward:		Lord Elrique     aka Chuck       could use some servers?

:::::::::::    only a few are subject to change ;)  :::::::::::::::::::

see all of you Tomorrow....
Armand