[Bordermarch] A&S Activities

Mark Masters celtic_chaos75 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 00:07:52 PST 2004

Greetings unto you the populace Barony Bordermarch,

Tis once more time to hear for all you fine genltes upon which you are doing
any Arts & Sciences.  I have started hearing from some of you already & is
greatly appriciated.  But if more can get in touch with me by the 3rd it
would be most helpful.  Thank you for all the wonderful creations that you
do that help make our Barony & Kingdom so great.

Thank you once more,

Lord Morgan Lucktain
Quartermaster of Posiedens' Fury