[Bordermarch] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Gathering and Sending Care Packages to our Service Man and Women

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 07:38:36 PDT 2004

Elizabeth,...Do you know what can or can not be sent....and what is needed more than other things?....and is there anyone from Bordormarch or Greywood servicing right now ?....I guess I had more than one question...LOL...Kandace

Elizabeth Burgin <elizabethburgin at yahoo.com> wrote:I've been meaning to do this for a few years...I
volunteer to take in donations for Bordermarch.
Anyone who wants to can bring things to me at Fighter
Practice. Which means I'll have to be there.
Hmmm....yeah, okay, I can do that :)

--- Brian & Pam Martin

Kandyce of Oakcliff