[Bordermarch] Gathering and Sending Care Packages to our Service Men and Women

Elizabeth Burgin elizabethburgin at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 17:34:07 PDT 2004

Fair and Generous Barony,
Attached is the list Pendaron sent me.  Amanda/anyone
who knows of other items that are needed, please let
us all know.  I hear it takes 2 weeks for packages to
reach our soldiers, so if we can begin mailing weekly,
they can begin receiving weekly.
Cash donations are important, as shipping is very
expensive.
Please begin bringing your donations this Thursday.
Let's send our first package to Brian's unit.
Thanks!
Elizabeth

P.S. Chuck-if attachments are not allowed to the list,
please copy/paste into the message.  Thank you~E