[Bordermarch] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Gathering and Sending Care Packages to our Service Man and Women

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Tue Jul 20 19:09:29 PDT 2004

Hi there,
Selina will know what kind of things to send since she has already
gotten together at least one if not more boxes to send to Bryan.
Amanda's husband Bryan Norton is over there.  Amanda gets to communicate
with him and she can tell us what he really needs.
I picked up some things today, to make a box, not knowing somebody else
would like to coordinate it.  I'll pass those itemsf on the Elizabeth:
anti-bacterial wipes
dry packaged snacks
Bryan was hungry for some angelfood cake, so I have that for him

Selina, will you please post the shipping address for Bryan?

Thanks,
Tessa

Kandace, how are your plans for tomorrow?
Is someone going to be with you?  Are you out-patient, or will you check in?
Do you need travel help?
Isabella said you were having a procedure Wednesday.