[Bordermarch] Re: Gathering and Sending Care Packages

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 20:27:02 PDT 2004

Here is Brian's address:

SGT Brian Norton/2nd PLT
LSA Anaconda
644th Transco/7th BN
APO AE 09391

his email is:
babiesquire at cs.com

Amanda's email is:
norton193 at aol.com

He has been dying for people to write to him! He told me some things they might need are clorox wipes, regular wet wipes, chap-stic, insect repellent, sunscreen, snacks (Brian is working out, and doesn't want cookies, personally. Other people in the unit probably appreciate them though.)

Cindi

benliz <benliz at ev1.net> wrote:
Hi there,
Selina will know what kind of things to send since she has already gotten together at least one if not more boxes to send to Bryan. Amanda's husband Bryan Norton is over there. Amanda gets to communicate with him and she can tell us what he really needs.I picked up some things today, to make a box, not knowing somebody else would like to coordinate it. I'll pass those itemsf on the Elizabeth:
anti-bacterial wipes
dry packaged snacks
Bryan was hungry for some angelfood cake, so I have that for him

Selina, will you please post the shipping address for Bryan?

Thanks,
Tessa

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein