[Bordermarch] House Fire of SCA Member ! ! !

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:41:31 PDT 2004

Armand,

  I know that I am not close and dwell at this time in a far away place, but
your gesture has great merit.  Since I left the Barony I have become an
ordained minister.  I applaud your idea.  You have my vote for this.  I am
sorry to hear that this woman has lost everything.  Fires do so much more
damage than just to our belongings.  It hurts deep down inside.  I hope that
everyone who can rallyes to this womans aid.  If she has pets, mayhap,
someone can foster them in this time of trial.  You all have my prayers and
wishes.  Hopefully, I will be able to return in the future.  I miss my
former home.

Love and Light
Reverand Tommie Stovall Prentiss
aka Lady Katitcha Brendwyth Eledin Stovold.